We provide support and guidance for optimal results
Throughout your candidature, there are a number of administrative milestones you will need to complete.
These milestones act by way of monitoring candidate progress and prompt discussion between candidate, supervisors & HDR Convenors.
Health Group Candidate Financial Support
Griffith Health has developed the following financial support guidelines and processes as an aid to support your research project. Candidates are allocated a research allowance by the Group which supports the Board of Graduate Research financial support recommendations.
- read the HDR candidate financial support guidelines
- complete the application form and a proposed budget
- submit to email@example.com for consideration
- download and electronically complete the outcomes report
- prepare the 5 page research report
- complete the required Health and Safety modules
- make arrangements for a joint meeting with their principal supervisor(s) to discuss their progress and
- upload their ECM & supporting documentation to myGriffith for processing and approval process.
ECM RESEARCH PLAN FORMAT
- aims – identify the research problem and research questions
- literature review outlining background and significance
- research study/design plan – and any plans for data collection and analysis
- resources and health and safety
- overview of ethics requirements sufficient to demonstrate insight into the process
Griffith Graduate Research SChool
To find out the documents that you require visit your MyGriffith page and check the Griffith Graduate Research School
Health Group HDR Candidates are required to follow and complete the following requirements in addition to the GGRS Thesis and Candidature Review Milestone website.
Further information regarding seminar requirements can be found at the GGRS website: Thesis and Candidature Review Milestone
PUBLISHING DURING CANDIDATURE