We're here to listen and help
* In the wake of the recent Coronavirus outbreak, patient and practitioner safety and support remain our highest priority. If you have been feeling unwell or have been diagnosed with Coronavirus, we would encourage you to re-book your appointment after clearance from a medical professional.
* Our Gold Coast Psychology clinic continues to support our community and is currently open for face to face or telehealth appointments. We continue to follow the advice and restrictions of the QLD Government and we strongly encourage compliance of these guidelines for all clients, staff and students. Please contact our reception team on 1800 188 295 if you have any questions or concerns about your individual situation.
Based on our Gold Coast campus, Griffith University provides confidential and affordable psychology services to those in need. Our clinic is open to the public and no referrals are required. View our latest brochure online.
Your choice of treatment
Whether you visit our student or professional (fully-qualified) clinic, you can be assured that you'll receive the latest evidence-based treatments from passionate individuals who are committed to getting your health back on track.
Our interns are Provisionally Registered Psychologists in the final years of their studies and are under strict supervision at all times by highly experienced Clinical Psychologists.
Professional (fully-qualified) Clinic
Our Professional Clinic is staffed by Registered Psychologists who are widely regarded in the local community. For services in our private clinic, Medicare and Private Health Insurance rebates are available.
Our psychologists can help you with
OCD and Autism Spectrum Disorder
Grief and anxiety
Social skills and relationships
Latest research and practices
Helping children, adolescents and adults
No referrals required
Open to the public
CHILD OCD AND PHOBIA CLINIC
For over 10 years we have been providing specialised assessment and evidence-based therapy services to the Gold Coast community. Developed from a research framework and globally recognised best practice standards, we deliver individually tailored, cognitive-behavioural treatments (CBT) for children, adolescents and their families.
This psychology clinic has received full accreditation by Quality Innovation Performance. This means we have met the National Standards for Mental Health Services and Human Services Quality Framework and are accredited as a Specialised Health Service.
The tram, G:Link, has two stops on campus. The G:Link line begins at the Gold Coast University Hospital, travels south through Southport, Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach, and terminates at Pacific Fair shopping centre. See the G:Link website for details on stations, tickets and times.
Bus and train
You can catch the bus to our Gold Coast campus from a variety of locations, including nearby train stations at Helensvale, Nerang and Robina. There are also a number of bus routes that connect to the tram.
Where to find us
Level 4, Ian O'Connor building (G40), Gold Coast campus, Cnr Parklands Drive and Olsen Avenue, Southport QLD 4215
Parking is available by either purchasing a Trimester or Annual parking permit or by paying casually via the PayStay app or at a Pay-by-Plate machine.
For the latest information on parking zones, locations, pricing and regulations please visit the Parking website.
Alternate car parks, nearby to the University, are:
- Southport Sharks Football Club
- Church of Christ car park
- University Hospital car park
Please refer to the relevant external webpages for up-to-date pricing and the locations of these car parks.