Achieve better health through diet and nutrition
* In the wake of the recent Coronavirus outbreak, patient and practitioner safety and support remain our highest priority. If you have been feeling unwell or have been diagnosed with Coronavirus, we would encourage you to re-book your appointment after clearance from a medical professional.
* Our dietetics clinic continues to support our community and is now open for face to face appointments as well as appointments via telehealth. Please call 1800 188 295 for more information.
Receive evidence-based dietary advice and discover a holistic approach to nutrition, immunology and physiology. Our clinic is open to the public and no referrals are required. View our latest brochure online.
Our Dietitian can help you with:
Personal dietary advice
Women's reproductive health
Food allergies and intolerances
Chronic conditions and heart disease
Nutrition for sports performance
No referrals required
Open to the public
|Concession card holder||$70||$55|
|Chronic disease management*||$80||$60|
* Medicare rebates may be available - please enquire within. HICAPS terminals for instant private health insurance rebates.
The tram, G:Link, has two stops on campus. The G:Link line begins at the Gold Coast University Hospital, travels south through Southport, Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach, and terminates at Pacific Fair shopping centre. See the G:Link website for details on stations, tickets and times.
Bus and train
You can catch the bus to our Gold Coast campus from a variety of locations, including nearby train stations at Helensvale, Nerang and Robina. There are also a number of bus routes that connect to the tram.
Parking is available in our multi-storey car park for $6 a day. You can also purchase a permit for our general parking. Limited two-hour metered parking is also available. See our visitor parking map or permit parking map for locations.
- Southport Sharks Football Club for $6 a day
- Church of Christ car park for $3 a day
- University Hospital car park for $17.50 a day