Dental visits that will make you smile
* In the wake of the recent Coronavirus outbreak, patient and practitioner safety and support remain our highest priority. If you have been feeling unwell or have been diagnosed with Coronavirus, we would encourage you to re-book your appointment after clearance from a medical professional.
We provide a variety of general and specialist dental services ranging from simple scale and cleans all the way up to complex implant rehabilitations. Our state-of-the-art clinic uses the latest technology and treatment techniques and our dental team are committed to improving your oral health. We also provide dental services in other parts of South East Queensland including Warwick and Kingaroy. View our latest brochure online.
* Our dental clinic is currently open from 7:45am-5pm Monday to Friday. We will be closed from 12pm Thursday 24th December and will re-open Monday 4th January 2021.
Our students learn from leading academics who are at the forefront of their chosen fields. Students are either post-graduate qualified or in the final years of their studies and are under strict supervision at all times by highly experienced health practitioners.
Private (fully-qualified) Clinics
Our experienced practitioners are widely regarded as leaders in their respective fields, and our professional clinics are the only place in Queensland that have such a high concentration of health experts and high-end technology under one roof.
Our dental team can help you with
Preventative dentistry and oral hygiene
Teeth whitening and cosmetic dentistry
Implantology (dental implants)
Endodontics (root canal treatment)
Orthodontics (Private Clinic only)
Paediatric and adolescent dentistry
Periodontics (gum disease)
Prosthodontics (crowns, bridges and dentures)
Initial appointments can be booked over the phone (1800 188 295) or in person. When contacting the clinic, please let our friendly reception team know your choice:
- Private Clinic – reception will book an appointment with a registered dentist or a specialist/academic according to your needs.
- Student Clinic – reception will book you in for an initial admissions visit.
This dental clinic has received full accreditation by Quality Innovation Performance. This means we have met the National Safety and Quality Health Service Standards and are accredited as a Specialised Health Service.
The tram, G:Link, has two stops on campus. The G:Link line begins at the Gold Coast University Hospital, travels south through Southport, Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach, and terminates at Pacific Fair shopping centre. See the G:Link website for details on stations, tickets and times.
Bus and train
You can catch the bus to our Gold Coast campus from a variety of locations, including nearby train stations at Helensvale, Nerang and Robina. There are also a number of bus routes that connect to the tram.
Parking is available by either purchasing a Trimester or Annual parking permit or by paying casually via the PayStay app or at a Pay-by-Plate machine.
For the latest information on parking zones, locations, pricing and regulations please visit the Parking website.
Alternate car parks, nearby to the University, are:
- Southport Sharks Football Club
- Church of Christ car park
- University Hospital car park
Please refer to the relevant external webpages for up-to-date pricing and the locations of these car parks.