Catherine is working on emotional intelligence and artificial intelligence to enhance human wellbeing and to address a cost-effective approach to business performance.
Catherine is interested in a de-marketing or social marketing approach to addressing responsible gambling. She is aiming to promote emotional intelligence as a self-help means for behaviour change.
Her main project
The impact of emotional intelligence and artificial intelligence on employee wellbeing and firm performance. This project looks at whether artificial intelligence plays a dominant or subordinate role in business operation; and how employee emotional intelligence contributes to their own wellbeing and job behaviours. The study provides a fresh look into how robots' intelligence and human intelligence compete again or complement one or the other in terms of business efficiency and employee work life.
- Identifying a cost-effective means to address responsible gaming
- Branding, customer engagement, co-creation in the airline industry
- Linking employee emotional intelligence and customer response
- Identifying an organic approach to customer engagement in social commerce
- A configurational approach to addressing antecedents of social entrepreneurs
- How service innovation in the airport can influence destination choice.