Helping students transition from school to tertiary studies
The GriffithBUSINESS Year 12 Program provides an opportunity for Year 12 students with a keen interest in business to experience university first-hand and get a headstart on the BusinessPLUS program. Students participate in workshops on campus, plus an online employability module.
Applications for the 2019 Program are now closed
Workshop 1 – complete
- Gold Coast campus, Friday 8 March
- Nathan campus, Wednesday 27 February
- Logan campus, Thursday 7 March
Workshop 2 – complete
- Gold Coast campus, Wednesday 29 May
- Nathan campus, Thursday 30 May
- Logan campus, Thursday 23 May
Workshop 3 – complete
- Gold Coast campus, Thursday 15 August
- Nathan campus, Thursday 8 August
- Logan campus, Tuesday 13 August
- Participate in a program designed to improve students’ preparation for university
- Experience life on campus
- Engage with Griffith Business School academic and professional staff
- Network with students and staff from other secondary schools
- Receive a certificate of completion at the Year 12 Program graduation ceremony
- Engage online utilising Learning@Griffith, Griffith University’s online learning and teaching environment
- Opportunity to apply for a number of bursaries and scholarships.
GRIFFITHBUSINESS TRANSITION BURSARY
All schools participating in the GriffithBUSINESS Year 12 Program are offered the opportunity to nominate one student to receive a $2,500 bursary to support commencement of a Griffith Business School undergraduate degree.