- Bob Nissen, 'The challenge of food security, value chains and delivery of benefits for smallholder farmers in southeast Asia part 1', Acta Horticulture, vol. 1129, 71-78, International Society for Horticultural Science, Belgium, 2016.
- Catheryn Khoo-Lattimore, Elaine Yang and Mun Yee, ‘Comparing the Meanings of Food in Different Chinese Societies: The Cases of Taiwan and Malaysia’, Journal of Hospitality Marketing & Management, 1-21, Taylor & Francis Group, United States of America, 2016.
- Huayun Jiang, Jen-Je Su, Neda Todorova and Eduardo Roca, ‘Spillovers and Directional Predictability with a Cross-Quantilogram Analysis: The Case of U.S. and Chinese Agricultural Futures’, Journal of Futures Markets, vol. 36, no. 12, 1231-1255, Wiley-Blackwell Publishing, United States, 2016.
- Maneka Savithri Jayasinghe, Andreas Chai, Shyama Ratnasiri; Christine Smith, 'The power of the vegetable patch: How home-grown food helps large rural households achieve economies of scale and escape poverty', in Food Policy, vol. 73, 62-74, Elsevier, United Kingdom, 2017.
- Robin Roberts and Catherine Burns, ‘Understanding Papaw and Papaya Consumption in Australia’, Acta Horticulturae, vol. 1111, 151-158, International Society for Horticultural Science, Belgium, 2016.
- Yu Wusheng and Jayatilleke Bandaralage, ‘India's Grain Security Policy in the Era of High Food Prices: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis’, The World Economy, 1-22, Wiley Online, United Kingdom, 2016.