- Des Butler, Sandra Coe, Rachael Field, Judith McNamara, Sally Kift and Catherine Brown, 'Embodying life-long learning: Transition and capstone experiences', Oxford Review of Education, vol. 43, no. 2, 194-208, Routledge, United Kingdom, 2017.
- Liang-Cheng Zhang, Andrew Worthington and Mingyan Hu, 'Cost economies in the provision of higher education for international students: Australian evidence', Higher Education, 1-18, Springer, Netherlands, 2016.
- Matthew Xerri, Katrina Radford and Kate Shacklock, 'Student engagement in academic activities: a social support perspective', Higher Education, 1-17, Springer, Netherlands, 2017.
- Phirun Sam, 'Cambodian higher education in transition: an institutional governance perspective', Journal of Enterprising Communities: People and Places in the Global Economy, vol. 11, no. 3, 414-434, Emerald Publishing, United Kingdom, 2017.
- Robert Hales and Ruth Jennings, 'Transformation for sustainability: The role of complexity in tourism students' understanding of sustainable tourism', Journal of Hospitality, Leisure, Sport & Tourism Education, vol. 21, no. Part B, 185-194, Elsevier, United Kingdom, 2017.
- Walter Wymer and Sharyn Rundle-Thiele, 'Inclusion of ethics, social responsibility, and sustainability in business school curricula: a benchmark study', International Review on Public and Nonprofit Marketing, vol. 14, 19-34, Springer, Germany, 2017.