- Cecile L'Hermitte, Ben Brooks, Marcus Bowles and Peter Tatham, 'Investigating the strategic antecedents of agility in humanitarian logistics', Disasters, 1-24, Wiley-Blackwell, United Kingdom, 2016.
- Cecile L'Hermitte, Peter Hugh, Marcus Bowles and Ben Brooks, 'Developing organisational capabilities to support agility in humanitarian logistics: An exploratory study', Journal of Humanitarian Logistics and Supply Chain Management, vol. 6, no. 1, 72-99, Emerald Group, United Kingdom, 2016.
- Diego Fossati, 'Is Indonesian Local government Accountable to the Poor? Evidence From Health Policy Implementation.', Journal of East Asian Studies, vol. 16, no. 3, 307-330, Cambridge University Press, United States, 2016.
- Diego Fossati, ‘Beyond "Good Governance: The Multi-level Politics of Health Insurance for the Poor in Indonesia’, World Development, vol. 87, 291-306, Elsevier, United Kingdom, 2016
- Giang Phi, Michelle Whitford and Sacha Reid, 'What's in the black box? Evaluating anti-poverty tourism interventions utilizing theory of change', Current Issues in Tourism, 1-17, Taylor & Francis, United Kingdom, 2016.
- Maneka Savithri Jayasinghe, Shyama Ratnasiri, Christine Smith and Andreas Chai, 'Domestic technology, consumption economies of scale and poverty: evidence from Sri Lanka', Applied Economics, 1-13, Routledge, United Kingdom, 2017.
- Maneka Savithri, Christine Smith, Andreas Chai and Shyama Ratnasiri, 'The implications of income dependent equivalence scales for measuring poverty in Sri Lanka', International Journal of Social Economics, vol. 43, no. 12, 1300-1314, Emerald Insight, United Kingdom, 2016.
- Tilak Liyanaarachchi, Athula Naranpanawa and Jayatilleke Bandaralage, 'Impact of trade liberalisation on labour market and poverty in Sri Lanka. An integrated macro-micro modelling approach', Economic Modelling, vol. 59, 102-115, Elsevier, Netherlands, 2016.
- Giang Phi, Michelle Whitford and Sacha Reid, ‘What’s in the black box? Evaluating anti-poverty tourism interventions utilizing theory of change’, Current Issues in Tourism, 1-17, Taylor & Francis, United Kingdom, 2016.