- Dale Miller and Bill Merrilees, 'Holistic Management of SME Environmental Management Practices: Toward a New Typology', Looking Forward, Looking Back: Drawing on the Past to Shape the Future of Marketing, Springer International Publishing, United States, 2016.
- Brent Moyle, Char-Lee McLennan and Ali Bec, 'The coexistence of tourism and mining: a strategic framework for cross-sectoral interaction', Current Issues in Tourism, 1-22, Taylor & Francis, United Kingdom, 2016.
- Heather Stewart and Rod Gapp, 'The role of organizational development in understanding leadership to achieve sustainability practices in small to medium enterprises', Organization Development Journal, vol. Summer, 1-25, The International Society for Organization Development, United States of America, 2017.
- Jayne Char-Lee McLennan, Susanne Becken and Melinda Watt, 'Learning through a cluster approach: lessons from the implementation of six Australian tourism business sustainability programs',Journal of Cleaner Production, vol. 111, 348-357, Elsevier, Netherlands, 2016.
- John Rice and Martin Nigel, 'Influencing climate change regulations: examining responses from large-scale firms', Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, vol. 59, no. 1, 44-61, Routledge, United Kingdom, 2016.
- Louis Sanzogni, Gustavo Guzman and Peter Busch, 'Artificial intelligence and knowledge management: questioning the tacit dimension', Prometheus, 1-20, Taylor & Francis, United Kingdom, 2017.
- Mahmoud M Migdadi, Mohammed K. Abu Zaid, Mohammed Yousif, Rad Almestarihi and Khalil Al-Hyari, 'An Empirical Examination of Knowledge Management Processes and Market Orientation, Innovation Capability, and Organisational Performance: Insights from Jordan', Journal of Information & Knowledge Management, vol. 16, no. 1, 1750002-1-1750002-32, World Scientific Publishing Co., Singapore, 2017.
- Muhammad Shafiullah, Saroja Selvanathan and Athula Naranpanawa, 'The role of export composition in export-led growth in Australia and its regions', Economic Analysis and Policy, vol. 53, 62-76, Elsevier, Australia, 2017.
- Nuwan Gunarathne and H. M. P. Peiris, 'Assessing the impact of eco-innovations through sustainability indicators: the case of the commercial tea plantation industry in Sri Lanka', Asian Journal of Sustainability and Social Responsibility, vol. 2, no. 15, 41-58, Springer, Switzerland, 2017.
- Ranjika Walisinghe, Shayma Ratnasiri, Nicholas Rohde and Ross Guest, 'Does agricultural extension promote technology adoption in Sri Lanka', International Journal of Social Economics, vol. 44, no. 12, 2173-2186, Emerald Insight, United Kingdom, 2017.