- Jennifer Loy, Peter Tatham, Ry Healey, Cassie Tapper, '3D Printing Meets Humanitarian Design Research: Creative Technologies in Remote Regions', in Creative Technologies for Multidisciplinary Applications, IGI Global, United States, 2016.
- Christopher L. Ambrey, Christopher Fleming and Matthew Manning, ‘Valuing the state of water in New Zealand using the experienced preference method’, Australasian Journal of Environmental Management, vol. 24, no. 4, 423-440, Taylor & Francis, United Kingdom, 2017.
- Ni Made Utami Dwipayanti, Dung Phung, Shannon Rutherford and Cordia Chu, 'Towards sustained sanitation services: A review of existing frameworks and an alternative framework combining ecological and sanitation life stage approaches', Journal of Water Sanitation and Hygiene for Development, vol. 7, no. 1, 25-42, IWA Publishing, United Kingdom, 2017.
- Radwan Talukder, Shannon Rutherford, Dung Phung, Mohammad Zahirul Islam and Cordia Chu, 'The effect of drinking water salinity on blood pressure in young adults of coastal Bangladesh', Environmental Pollution, vol. 214, no. 248-254, Elsevier, United Kingdom, 2016.
- S M Rajibur Reza, Anand Tularam and Bin Li, ‘An investigation into the interdependence of global water indices: a VAR analysis’, Applied Economics, 1-28, Taylor & Francis, United Kingdom, 2016.
- Yizheng Jin, Bin Li, Eduardo Roca and Victor Wong, ‘Water as an investment: liquid yet illiquid!’, Applied Economics, vol. 48, no. 9, 731-745, Taylor & Francis, United Kingdom, 2016.