- Tim Nelson and Judith McNeill, 'Role of Utility and Pricing in the Transition', Future of Utilities - Utilities of the Future: How Technological Innovations in Distributed Energy Resources will reshape the Electric Power Sector, Elsevier, United Kingdom, 2016.
- Alexandra Bratanova, Jacqueline Robinson and Liam Wagner, 'New technology adoption for Russian energy generation: What does it cost? A case study for Moscow', Applied Energy, vol. 162, 924-939, Elsevier, United Kingdom, 2016.
- Andrew Worthington and Helen Higgs, 'The impact of generation mix on Australian wholesale electricity prices', Energy Sources, Part B: Economics, Planning and Policy, vol. 12, no. 3, 223-230, Taylor & Francis, United States, 2017.
- Huong Le, Zhou Jiang, Ingrid Nielsen, 'Cognitive Cultural Intelligence and Life Satisfaction of Migrant Workers: The Roles of Career Engagement and Social Injustice', Social Indicators Research, 1-21, Springer, Netherlands, 2016.
- Jason Antony Byrne, Christopher Ambrey, Chloe Portanger, Alex Lo, Tony Matthews, Douglas Baker and Aidan Davison, 'Could urban greening mitigate suburban thermal inequity: the role of residents' dispositions and household practices', Environmental Research Letters, vol. 11, 095014-1-095014-16, Institute of Physics Publishing, United Kingdom, 2016.
- Lavinia Poruschi and Christopher Ambrey, 'On the confluence of city living, energy saving behaviours and direct residential energy consumption', Environmental Science & Policy, vol. 66, 334-343, Elsevier, United States, 2016.
- Liam Byrnes, Colin Brown, Liam Wagner and John Foster, ‘Reviewing the viability of renewable energy in community electrification: The case of remote Western Australian communities’, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, vol. 59, 470-481, Elsevier, United Kingdom, 2016.
- Lynette Molyneaux, Colin Brown, Wagner, Liam and John Foster;, ‘Measuring resilience in energy systems: Insights from a range of disciplines’, in Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, vol. 59, 1068-1079, Elsevier, United Kingdom, 2016.
- Lynette Molyneaux, Liam Wagner and John Foster, ‘Rural electrification in India: Galilee Basin coal versus decentralized renewable energy microgrids’, Renewable Energy, vol. 89, 422-436, Pergamon Press, United Kingdom, 2016.
- Md Samsul Alam, Sudharshan Reddy Paramati, Muhammad Shahbaz and Mita Bhattacharya, 'Natural gas, trade and sustainable growth: Empirical evidence from the top gas consumers of the developing world', Applied Economics, 1-15, Routledge, United Kingdom, 2016.
- Paul Simshauser, ‘Distribution network prices and solar PV: Resolving rate instability and wealth transfers through demand tariffs', Energy Economics, vol. 54, 108-122, Elsevier, Netherlands, 2016.
- Sudharshan Paramati, Di Mo and Rakesh Gupta, 'The effects of stock market growth and renewable energy use on CO2 emissions: Evidence from G20 countries', Energy Economics, vol. 66, 360-371, Elsevier, Netherlands, 2017.
- Tapan Sarker, 'Understanding the Challenges Involved in Transitioning to a Low Carbon Economy in South Asia', Sustainable Economic Development: Green Economy and Green Growth, Springer International Publishing Switzerland, Switzerland, 2017.
- Tim Nelson and Fiona Orton, 'Climate and electricity policy integration: Is the South Australian electricity market the canary in the coal mine?', The Electricity Journal, vol. 29, no. 4, 1-7, Elsevier, United States, 2016.
- Tim Nelson, 'The future of electricity generation in Australia: A case study of New South Wales', The Electricity Journal, vol. 31, no. 1, 42-50, Elsevier, United States, 2018.
- Tim Nelson, Eleanor McCracken-Hewson, Patrick Whish-Wilson and Stephanie Bashir, 'Price dispersion in Australian retail electricity markets', Energy Economics, vol. 70, 158-169, Elsevier, Netherlands, 2018.
- Yuan Tian, Alexandr Akimov, Eduardo Roca and Victor Wong, 'Does the Carbon Market Help or Hurt the Stock Price of Electricity Companies Further Evidence from the European Context', Journal of Cleaner Production, vol. 112, 1619-1626, Elsevier, Netherlands, 2016.