At the forefront of branding research and education.
The Branding and Consumer Research Network is a group of international branding/consumer research experts who aim to be at the forefront of research and education within this domain. The importance of partnerships with industry, government, and various academic disciplines are paramount for the ongoing success and sustainability of this network.
Our key research areas include:
- Alternative Perspectives on Brands as Social Objects
- Contemporary Issues in Personal Branding
- Contemporary Issues in Branding Strategy
- Critical Incidents and Brand Reputation
- Luxury Branding
- Brand Metrics
- Place Branding
- Consumer Emotions and Experiences
- Consumer Online Behaviour
- Consumer Tourism Behaviour
- Decision-Making of Ageing Consumers
Global internships: Supporting the next generation of Asia-Pacific leaders
28 Nov 2019
Griffith Asia Institute’s 52 Global Interns, 43 supported by New Colombo Plan grants, are currently...
Griffith Business School Outstanding Award Winners Celebrated
05 Nov 2019
The Annual Griffith Business School Gala Dinner saw guests celebrate the winners of the Outstanding...
Conference drives Change with sold-out crowd
28 Oct 2019
A sold-out crowd gathered to hear from industry experts at Griffith University’s Change Conference.
Kazakhstan national scores dream job after Griffith Master
21 Oct 2019
Studying at Griffith University as an international student gave Kazakhstan national Zhamila...