At the forefront of branding research and education.
The Branding and Consumer Research Network is a group of international branding/consumer research experts who aim to be at the forefront of research and education within this domain. The importance of partnerships with industry, government, and various academic disciplines are paramount for the ongoing success and sustainability of this network.
Our key research areas include:
- Alternative Perspectives on Brands as Social Objects
- Contemporary Issues in Personal Branding
- Contemporary Issues in Branding Strategy
- Critical Incidents and Brand Reputation
- Luxury Branding
- Brand Metrics
- Place Branding
- Consumer Emotions and Experiences
- Consumer Online Behaviour
- Consumer Tourism Behaviour
- Decision-Making of Ageing Consumers
Fostering Asia-ready students!
02 Nov 2020
Convened by Dr Andrea Haefner from Griffith Asia Institute (GAI) and supported by Australian...
Apple seeds India for future iPhone growth
02 Nov 2020
As Apple prepares to launch its biggest and smallest flagship iPhone, India has emerged as a...
The future for retail in a pandemic year
14 Oct 2020
While COVID-19 has certainly challenged Australia’s retail industry, several Griffith marketing...
Vice Chancellor’s Research Excellence Awards nominees announced
03 Sep 2020
Due to the impact of COVID-19, the Vice Chancellor’s Research Excellence Awards will be held...