At the forefront of branding research and education.
The Branding and Consumer Research Network is a group of international branding/consumer research experts who aim to be at the forefront of research and education within this domain. The importance of partnerships with industry, government, and various academic disciplines are paramount for the ongoing success and sustainability of this network.
Our key research areas include:
- Alternative Perspectives on Brands as Social Objects
- Contemporary Issues in Personal Branding
- Contemporary Issues in Branding Strategy
- Critical Incidents and Brand Reputation
- Luxury Branding
- Brand Metrics
- Place Branding
- Consumer Emotions and Experiences
- Consumer Online Behaviour
- Consumer Tourism Behaviour
- Decision-Making of Ageing Consumers
Global Internships: Unlocking a world of opportunities
21 Feb 2020
Together with economic and political ties, people to people linkages are an integral way to raise...
Charity donations in spotlight with O-it campaign
11 Feb 2020
The first community trials being carried out as part of a progressive Griffith University research...
Global internships: Supporting the next generation of Asia-Pacific leaders
28 Nov 2019
Griffith Asia Institute’s 52 Global Interns, 43 supported by New Colombo Plan grants, are currently...
Griffith Business School Outstanding Award Winners Celebrated
05 Nov 2019
The Annual Griffith Business School Gala Dinner saw guests celebrate the winners of the Outstanding...