Dr Giorel Curran is a senior lecturer in the School of Government and International Relations. Her current research focuses on environmental politics and policy, energy politics and policy and new political movements, areas in which she publishes widely. Her most recent book is Sustainability and Energy Politics: Ecological Modernisation and Corporate Social Responsibility (2015, Palgrave).
Her latest publication is:
- Curran, G. 2020. Divestment, energy incumbency and the global political economy of energy transition: the case of Adani’s Carmichael mine in Australia. Climate Policy.
- Environmental politics and policy
- Energy politics and policy
- Politics of sustainability
- New political end environmental movements