Sangita has an extensive background in the industry having worked with MNCs in India, Australia and USA in various sectors like pharmaceutical, steel, health care and IT. She has been part of senior leadership in Corporate HRD and has received rich training from prestigious organisations in facilitation skills and designing experiential learning. She is an accredited MBTI, NLP and Six Sigma facilitator.
Sangita has an undergraduate degree in Microbiology, BA (Psychology), MBA, Global Management Major (East -West centre, Hawaii) PhD .
Sangita has also contributed to the Griffith Global E Mentoring program and to International Business Development Unit of Griffith International.
- Managerial Role – Job and Relationship Demands, Contact patterns and Autonomy
- Models of Work Organisation and Job design in Call Centres and Info -Service Work
- Professional Work in contemporary ICT intensive environment.
- High Performance Project Teams in IT Sector
- Leadership Competencies and Mentoring for Millennials
- Cross Cultural Studies