Journal of the Financial Planning Association of Australia
The Financial Planning Research Journal contributes original, peer-reviewed research to aid understanding of the practice and policy of financial planning in Australia. Published by Griffith University on behalf of the Financial Planning Association of Australia, our articles span topics including economics, finance, accounting, taxation, behavioural finance, financial literacy, financial education, law and more.
ABOUT THE JOURNAL
The Financial Planning Research Journal provides an academic platform to discuss issues around personal financial planning and wealth management, changes in the financial planning industry and the notion of professionalism in personal finance within Australia.
Published twice a year, FPRJ is produced by Griffith University on behalf of the Financial Planning Association of Australia.
- Professor Mark Brimble, Griffith University, Co-Editor, Section Editor: Financial Education
- Dr Rakesh Gupta, Griffith University, Co-Editor
- Professor Robert Bianchi, Section Editor: Investment
- Professor Brett Freudenberg, Section Editor: Taxation
- Associate Professor Sharon Taylor, Western Sydney University, Section Editor: Financial Planning
- Associate Professor Martin Hovey, University of New England
- Dr Adrian Raftery, Deakin University
- Professor Adam Steen, Deakin University
- Ms Anne Palmer, Head of University and Student Engagement, FPA Australia
Volume 1, Issue 1, 2015
- Challenges facing financial planners advising ageing clients with diminished financial capacity (Vol 1, Iss 1, PDF 119k) John Teale
- Just how safe are 'safe withdrawal rates' in retirement? (Vol 1, Iss 1, PDF 244k) Michael E. Drew, Adam N. Walk
- The conflict between financial decision making and Indigenous Australian culture (Vol 1, Iss 1, PDF 142k) Suzanne Wagland, Sharon Taylor
- A (w)hole in the financial budget: Budgeting's influence on the effective use of credit card debt in Australia (Vol 1, Iss 1, PDF 124k) Sanja Ajzerle, Mark Brimble, Brett Freudenberg
- Understanding the relationship between fund flows and past performance in Australian managed funds (Vol 1, Iss 1, PDF 95k) Sudharshan Reddy Paramati, Di Mo, Rakesh Gupta
Contact our Editor for paper submission requirements, questions, comments and advertisements.