Whitley has been working in the services industry for over 14 years, making her way into financial services in 2012 as a Financial Planner and Mortgage Broker. She has been working as an Associate Lecturer with Griffith University for 2 years and maintains her position as a practitioner which is beneficial for both her clients and her students.
She completed her Bachelor of Business in 2012 with the University of Tasmania, and has since gone on to complete her Diploma of Financial Planning and graduated from Griffith University with a Masters of Financial Planning in March 2016.
Whitley has received many awards for her achievements such as:
- UTAS Deans role of Excellence (2011)
- Young Women in Business (2012)
- Mt Nelson Award (2012)
- Griffith Award for Academic Excellence (2015)
- AMP Regional Winner - New Adviser of the Year Award (2015)
- Short-listed, AFA Excellence in Education Award (2016)
- Semi-finalist. AFA Female Excellence in Advice Awards (2018)
Shortlisted, AFA Excellence in Education Award (2019)
She specialises in Debt Consolidation, Mortgage Broking, Risk and Superannuation for clients with any level of wealth.
Whitley has a strong desire to empower people; she listens, responds and acts professionally in all her business dealings.
There are few people who can combine depth of intelligence, care, ambition and sensitivity like Whitley.
- Financial literacy of Australians based on: gender, socio-economic status, demographics and psychographics.
- How Millennials impact the financial planning industry (both as clients as well as how Millennial planners will change the industry).