Griffith Alternative Investment Conference
Alternative assets and strategies are becoming increasingly important to an investor’s portfolio.
This conference aims to bring the world’s best researchers and industry professionals together to share the latest research and new ideas in this important segment of the finance industry.
When and where
Date: Friday 23 November 2018
Venue: Brisbane Marriott Hotel, 515 Queen Street, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Registration closed on Friday 9 November 2018.
If you want to make a late registration, please contact us via email email@example.com
Early bird (payment made prior to Friday 5 October)
- Industry rate: A$300
- Academic rate: A$250
- Industry rate: A$350
- Academic rate: A$300
- PhD students: A$200
Please note: All registration fees include the conference dinner event on Friday 23 November 2018.
Brisbane Marriott Hotel offers onsite valet car parking for conference attendees at $35 per vehicle per day, subject to availability. Alternatively, there are commercial car parks in the CBD area. You can search and book your parking through Secure Parking.
Brisbane Marriott Hotel offers discounted rate to all conference attendees. Click here to book your room. Alternatively, you can call the reservation team on 07 3303 8000 and quote the rate code KF7.
Scientific committee members
- Professor Dirk Baur, University of Western Australia (Gold, energy, alts)
- Professor Robert Bianchi, Griffith University (Infrastructure, hedge funds, alts)
- Professor Michael Drew, Griffith University (Alts investment strategies)
- Dr John Fan, Griffith University (Commodities, alts)
- Dr Suman Neupane, University of Queensland (IPOs)
- Professor Eduardo Roca, Griffith University (Water, social housing)
- Dr Neda Todorova, Griffith University (Energy, volatility, alts)
- Professor Stefan Trueck, Macquarie University (Electricity, energy)
- Dr Tim Whittaker, EDHEC Infrastructure Institute, Singapore (Infrastructure)