Stay up to date with the latest alumni news and events
We host an extensive program of events and activities throughout the year, including networking breakfasts, professional development seminars and our annual gala dinner.
Green rental housing policy saves money and the environment
24 Feb 2021
A shift towards green building standards will unlock environmental, economic and social benefits in...
Business School Award Winners Rise Above 2020 Challenges
24 Feb 2021
Griffith Business School awards their 2020 Co-Curricular Awards to students who went above and...
Silo art survey to unearth social and economic benefits
17 Feb 2021
Griffith researchers are running the first ever national silo art survey to determine the impacts...
Exploring future solutions to urban food production
16 Feb 2021
Cultivating fresh thinking on urban food agriculture is a key focus for PhD candidate Geoff Ebbs...
Connect with us
Keep up to date with what is happening in your alumni network with our Transforming Business newsletter. Transforming Business contains news and updates on our alumni around the globe as well as events, special offers and news from Griffith Business School.
- Transforming Business – September 2019
- Transforming Business – July 2019
- Transforming Business – May 2019
- Transforming Business – April 2019
- Transforming Business – March 2019
- Transforming Business - June 2018
- Transforming Business - April 2018
- Transforming Business - March 2018
- Transforming Business - February 2018
Connect with us on LinkedIn