Griffith University ePress seeks to publish high-quality research and scholarship produced by Griffith academics and to maximise its reach and impact to the global academic community.
- A peer-reviewed, open-access e-journal for the study of electronic dance music culture.
- Griffith Journal of Law and Human Dignity
- Strives to advance personal freedom and human dignity through fearless and novel scholarship. The journal is committed to big picture analysis, transformative approaches to law, and giving voice to those who have been silenced, disenfranchised or marginalised.
- Journal of Alternative and Community Media
- Aims to highlight and promote the study of alternative and community media and communication, which includes citizens′ media, participatory media, activist and radical media and the broader forms of communication that these groups might undertake.
- Journal of Social Inclusion
- A forum for the publication, dissemination and debate of key ideas and research in social work and human services. It welcomes submissions from all areas of social work practice, social policy and human services from practitioners and researchers.
- An international, peer reviewed open access journal that publishes original research articles, case studies, reviews, commentaries, correspondence and highlights, news and activities on all aspects related to pneumonia. Now published by BioMed Central.
- The seminal publication of the International Academy of Aeronautics. It focuses on research undertaken by undergraduates, postgraduates and academic staff of degree conferring institutions within the Academy.
- Govnet eJournal
- The seminal publication of the ARC's Governance Research Network. It focuses on institutional governance, from small firms to global institutions, maladministration, corruption and state failure.
- Griffith Asia Quarterly
- The journal of the Griffith Asia Institute. It seeks to publish innovative, interdisciplinary research on key contemporary developments in the politics, economics, societies and cultures of Asia.
- Griffith University Undergraduate Psychology Journal
- Aims to exhibit high-quality research being conducted by all members of the School of Psychology, including academic staff and undergraduate, honours, and postgraduate students.
(07) 373 54265
Location, Delivery and Postal Address
Library Technology Services
Willett Centre (N53) Griffith University