The EcoCentre offers organised building tours available for internal and external guests. These tours give an overview of the building's sustainable features, as well as offering an overview of the community engagement and education work of the Griffith EcoCentre.
Tours can be booked by following the steps below. You can call us on (07) 3735 7992, fax us on (07) 3735 7638 or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bookings are subject to availability. Due to other events and engagement activities at the EcoCentre, we can't always guarantee that we'll be able to fit with your preferred date or time. If your requested spot is unavailable, we will do our very best to find an alternative for your tour.
- The earlier you book the better. Whilst we will attempt to be flexible, we recommend contacting us as soon as possible to better ensure that we're able to give your guests a tour of the EcoCentre.
- Group sizes should be kept to a size of 30 or less. Other activities in the EcoCentre may sometimes limit the sizes of groups which we can accommodate.
- Interaction with the animals at the EcoCentre cannot always be guaranteed, however once we contact you to confirm the booking we'll be better able to work out the scope and included elements in your tour.
- We can design your tour specifically for your group. Please understand there may be a charge depending on the type of tour you're looking for (this will be to cover the costs if the Toohey Forest Environmental Education Centre, an external partner working out of the EcoCentre specialising in environmental education, is to deliver your tour).
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.