Lecturer, Griffith School of Environment
Research Member, Atmospheric Environment Research Centre
- Modelling coupled heat and water flow through layered soils
- Modelling dioxin leaching through soils
- Dioxin contamination of seafood
- Indigenous education focus on mathematics
- Matthews, C. J., Newton, D. B., Braddock, R. D., Yu, B. (2007) 'Analysing the sensitivity behaviour of two hydrology models', Environmental Modeling and Assessment. V12, No. 1.
- Matthews, C, J., Cooper, T. J., Baturo, A.R., (2007) 'Creating your own Symbols: Beginning Algebraic Thinking with Indigenous Students'. Proceedings of the 31st Conference of the International Group for the Psychology of Mathematics Education, PME, Seoul.
- Matthews, C.J., Cook, F.J., Knight, J.H., Braddock, R.D. (2005) 'Handling the water content discontinuity at the interface between layered soils within a numerical scheme'. Australian Journal of Soild Research. Vol. 43, No. 8