Griffith's School of Information and Communication Technology produces skilled graduate and postgraduate professionals who are in demand and at the forefront of information and emerging technologies. We are proud of our high quality staff drawn from diverse disciplines and backgrounds, catering for over 1,000 domestic and international students.
The School of Information and Communication Technology provides a modern and engaging teaching and research environment in areas including:
- Information technology and computing
- Business information systems and IT management
- Multimedia design and interactive entertainment
Ground breaking research
The School is also host to a ground breaking research centre, the Institute for Integrated and Intelligent Systems focused on understanding and delivering solutions to the complex challenges facing the ICT sector.
- Griffith’s School of Information and Communication Technology has taken out the number one spot in Australia for student satisfaction
- Three ICT students are set to make millions from travel app
- QS World Rankings – School of ICT is in the top 301-350 in rankings by subject for Computer Science and Information Systems
- Business South Bank’s Hub4101 “Who’s Googling you” event
- Information and Communication Technology and multi-media students have created an “addictive” chemistry game aimed at teaching and refreshing students on the basics of chemistry