ScholarshipsGriffith University offers a range of scholarships for future and current students, including (some are specifically offered for engineering):
- Sir Samuel Griffith Scholarships
- Alliance Design Group Scholarship
- National Association of Women in Construction Scholarship
- Griffith School of Engineering Bursaries
Gain practical experience in the workplace whilst studying through Work Integrated Learning (WIL), a program designed to integrate final year students into the workplace through the completion of an industry based project.
Global ExperienceAn experience abroad will enrich and diversify your degree and your life. Griffith offers exchange programs and short term options for students. Most programs will earn credit towards your degree while enabling you to immerse yourself in a different culture and make lasting personal and professional connections.
Enhance your study by completing a part of your degree overseas. Opportunities include Outgoing Exchange, International Internships and various Exchange Programs. With over 200 partner institutions in 38 countries, there's an exchange to suit every student.
contact Go Global.
Mentoring and Peer Assisted Study Sessions (PASS)
Get help with your studies or career development.
- Peer Assisted Study Sessions (PASS) - group study sessions for specific courses
- Griffith Industry Mentoring Program - industry helping students to succeed in career development
- Central mentoring programs - students helping students to study, one-on-one tutoring
Engineering Student Ambassadors
This program gives selected students from the Nathan and Gold Coast campuses the opportunity to participate in a variety of University and alumni events, represent the School at major events. Applications for this program are sought in March each year. For more information on this program, contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Women in Engineering
- The Women in Engineering Committee provides female engineering students and alumni with access to study and career support, relevant networks and events. Visit Griffith Women in Engineering Committee website to learn more