School Administrative Officer - Research and HDR (Mt Gravatt campus)
ResponsibilitiesDiane provides administrative support for the following:
- Provides support to the portfolios of Deputy Head of School (Research) and the HDR Convenor.
- Implements HDR initiatives and maintain management systems for HDR candidates and researchers.
- Organises EPS Confirmation Research Seminars.
- Coordinates Research Seminar Series, Research Retreats, Student Research Forums and Conferences.
- Manages HDR space in the School of Education and Professional Studies HDR Learning Hub and assist with HDR student enquiries.
- Manages the postgraduate dissertation examination process for the school’s masters’ programs.
- Committee Secretary for EPS Research & HDR Committee.