About the service
This service includes the selection, procurement, installation, management and support in School spaces (including Lecture Theatres and Seminar rooms) for Computing hardware (Desktops and Laptops), Software applications and access to printing services, as required.
This service is available to
HDR students, undergraduate students, postgraduate students and visitors.
What can I expect?
- Selection, Procurement and Installation of Computing hardware (desktop and laptop) and Software applications
- Management and Support of Computer hardware and Software applications
- Access to Printing Services as required
- Support for non-Griffith devices
- Support for specialist computer labs provided by school (pc and mac)
Computers are available approximately 99% of the time.
Designated Labs are available 24/7.
School based labs are generally available from 8am to 10pm.
There is no cost associated with the use of this service.