About the service
Provide, manage and support assistive technology hardware and Software in assistive technology centres (and common use and school based labs, where applicable) for eligible students with disabilities. At least one provided per campus.
This service is available to
Academic staff, professional staff, HDR students, undergraduate students, postgraduate students, alumni, students and staff from other institutions and visitors.
- Selection, procurement and installation of computing equipment, assistive hardware and software applications
- Management and Support of Computer equipment, assistive hardware and software applications
- Assistive hardware and software provided varies campus to campus as facilities provided on an as-needs basis
- Access to printing services as required
- Support for non-Griffith devices
Limited number of devices available during Library manned hours for maximum loan period of 3 hours.
First come first served. No Reservations.
There is no cost associated with the use of this service.
How do I get this service?
To maximise availability to those who need it, access to these rooms are restricted to authorised users.
Based in the library, access is during Library hours (campus libraries offer different opening hours, locations and hours).