About this service
Griffith Research Online (GRO) provides access to Griffith University’s published research materials.
This service is for
- Academic staff.
What to expect
- Checking copyright and publisher policies regarding Open Access.
- Sourcing Open Access full-text files from publishers and authors.
- Making Open Access full-text files available.
- Providing access to academics’ full-text files where there are copyright or publisher restrictions.
- Providing access to research outputs not processed by the Office of Research.
There is no cost associated with the use of this service.
To access this service
- Publications must be added to the Research Information Management System (RIMS). For more information, see the Office for Research publications and outputs page.
- The Library will contact you if they need a full text file for upload.
- Errors should be fixed in RIMS by contacting the Research Publications and Outputs team on email@example.com
- For urgent requirements to make full text files available via GRO to meet funding agency guidelines, contact the GRO team on firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more information, see the FAQs.
We are very interested in hearing what you think of our services