About the service
This service supplies quotes for standard and non-standard computer hardware, the wiping of hard drives, and the decommissioning of computer desktops and laptops.
This service is available to
All Griffith staff, students and community.
What can I expect?
- Provide quotes for computer equipment
- Provide advice on how to order computer equipment
- Assistance with Software Services ‘Shopping Cart', Asset Disposal Application and the ITS Web Site for the Computer Retirement Process
- Provide advice on the computer equipment decommissioning process
- Updates to the Configuration Item record for the computer in the Service Desk Tool
- Handling of equipment
Trimester 1 and 2:
Telephone support available: Monday to Thursday: 7am to 10pm | Friday: 7am to 6.30pm | Saturday, Sunday and most public holidays 10am to 5pm. ANZAC Day 12pm - 5pm.
Closed for Easter: 9 April to 13 April 2020 inclusive.
Telephone support available: Monday to Thursday: 7am to 9pm | Friday: 7am to 6.30pm | Saturday, Sunday and most public holidays 10am to 5pm.
Closed: Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day.
Telephone support available: Monday to Thursday 7.30am to 7pm | Friday: 7.30am to 6pm | Saturday, Sunday and public holidays 1 - 5pm.
IT Service Status: official communications on current system outages, planned outages or upgrades and other important information relating to Griffith IT Services.
There is no cost associated with the use of this service.