About the service
The primary goal of incident co-ordination is to restore normal services as quickly as possible and thus minimize the impact on the business operations, ensuring that the best possible levels of service quality and availability are maintained.
This service is available to
All Griffith staff, students and community.
What can I expect?
- Logging incidents
- Assessing impact and urgency of incident
- Advising second tier teams directly of priority 1 & 2 incidents
- Advising and updating customers via pre-recorded phone messages and verbally as required
- Updating the IT Service Delivery Director of critical incident's impact and progress
- Resolving critical incidents
Trimester 1 and 2:
Telephone support available: Monday to Thursday: 7am to 10pm | Friday: 7am to 6.30pm | Saturday, Sunday and most public holidays 10am to 5pm. ANZAC Day 12pm - 5pm.
Closed for Easter: 9 April to 13 April 2020 inclusive.
Telephone support available: Monday to Thursday: 7am to 9pm | Friday: 7am to 6.30pm | Saturday, Sunday and most public holidays 10am to 5pm.
Closed: Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day.
Telephone support available: Monday to Thursday 7.30am to 7pm | Friday: 7.30am to 6pm | Saturday, Sunday and public holidays 1 - 5pm.
IT Service Status: official communications on current system outages, planned outages or upgrades and other important information relating to Griffith IT Services.
There is no cost associated with the use of this service.