About this service
The Communications and Events team provides guidance and support to Digital Solutions staff to successfully plan and manage events.
Digital Solutions participates in a number of University events including Market Days, Orientation Week celebrations and staff expos to promote Digital Solutions products and services.
This service is for
- Digital Solutions staff.
What to expect
Advice, collateral and coordination for:
- Orientation Market Day stalls on all campuses
- regular Market Day stalls as needed, such as IT Security Booth
- Friends of the Library events
- stalls at staff promotional days, such as staff expos
- conferences, such as THETA
- a presence at specific event days such as Harmony Day, NAIDOC Week, Sustainability Week, Library Week
- large-scale Digital Solutions and Library events, such as the End of Year Party and Talent Quest.
- Booking rooms and catering for administrative meetings.
- Staffing of booths, unless by arrangement.
- Purchasing of stall incentives and giveaways, unless by arrangement.
Client service staff available 9 am to 5 pm business days.
There is no cost to use this service.
Printing and other external vendor costs are passed onto the requesting school or element.
We are very interested in hearing what you think of our services