Griffith Queensland College of Art graduate Catherine (Dandan) Niu provides a platform for art exhibitions and projects between China and Australia. As general manager of Beijing Top Distingctive Art Creation she has overseen multiple events promoting Chinese artists in Australia including:
- China-Australia Meiyu Art Exchange Exhibition
- Australia Impression Art Exhibition and Auction
- The Blue Fantasy Residency Program in Australia
- Wanda Blue Fantasy- Life Drawing of Gold Coast
- The New Spirit of Contemporary Chinese Art Exhibition
- The Art Wonderland · Mutual Prosperity– Chinese and Australian Contemporary Art Exhibition
Ms Niu completed a Masters of Digital Design at Griffith in 2004 and has worked and studied in Australia for ten years. She is now teaching graphic design at the Central Academy of Fine Arts.