Some of the high-level outcomes include:
- More than $1 billion will be invested over a 10-year period in campus infrastructure including a substantial new development in the Brisbane CBD which will create a front door to Griffith, providing better access for students and better connectivity for engagement with alumni, industry, government and other stakeholders.
- Substantial investment will be also made into the existing Nathan, Gold Coast and Logan campuses, ensuring a strong and sustainable future for the University as a major educational institution serving the people of South East Queensland.
- Students will be major beneficiaries of the new strategic plan through the creation of the Griffith Graduates of the Future program which will ensure that every undergraduate student has a capstone experience that is work-related (such as an internship, international mobility experience, research project, or participation in a national or international competition).
- Students will also have extensive opportunities to learn outside their core disciplines and there is a major emphasis on providing graduate degrees in a more flexible and modular fashion through micro-credentials and other continuous learning qualifications to allow people to undertake learning experiences at a rate that suits their individual circumstances.
- Griffith will also commit to a major research program establishing ‘Griffith Beacons’ – large scale, collaborative research undertakings bringing together disciplines from across the University to address critical questions and tackle complex societal problems.
Our objective is to ensure that the future brings benefits to as many people as possible providing positive outcomes – social, economic, health and cultural – for the people of Queensland, Australia and the world. By 2025, Griffith will be regarded as one of Australia’s leading universities ranked in the top 200 global universities with 10 disciplines in the top 100.
It will be a university of which its 200,000 alumni can be proud of.
Vice Chancellor and President
There are lots of ways you can stay connected to Griffith.
Sign up as an alumnus and keep your details up to date, follow us on social media and find out our latest news through our magazine and monthly newsletter.
Let the success stories of our alumni who are living all over the world, making a difference in their field of expertise, inspire you with each edition of our monthly e-newsletter. Also keep informed with Griffith's latest news and be notified of upcoming events and professional development activities.
Griffith Alumni and Community Magazine
The annual Griffith Alumni and Community Magazine is another celebration of our alumni making their mark in the world. From individual and collaborative achievement to research breakthroughs, campus developments, community outreach and more, the magazine demonstrates the breadth and impact of “The Griffith Story”.