The School of Criminology and Criminal Justice has a number of successful partnerships with government bodies, public and private organisations, and other universities across Australia and abroad.
We are committed to strengthening our existing partnerships, developing capacity for the benefit of our partners, as well as developing new partnerships which can improve social outcomes in Australia and abroad. We provide partners with access to research staff, students for work placements, and access to alternate funding for programs and research.
The following is a list of just some of our partnerships.
- Anglicare Beenleigh Youth Accommodation and Support Service
- Department of Corrective Services
- Drug Arm Australia
- Impact: youth organisations reducing crime
- Gold Coast Advocacy
- Lifeline Community Care
- Murrie Watch Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Corporation
- Volunteers in Policing
We look forward to continuing and developing exciting collaborative projects through the strong links created with new and existing partnerships.
Current and recent grant linkage partners
- Queensland Department of Communities
- Queensland Corrective Services
- Queensland Police Service
- Victoria Police
- West Australia Police
- Northern Territory Police
- Australian Federal Police
- South Australian Police
- Australian Capital Territory Police
- New South Wales Police
- Tasmania Police
- Children's Court of Queensland
- Mission Australia
- Northern Territory Department of Corrective Services
- West Australia Department of Corrective Services
Griffith University and Simon Fraser University in Canada have signed a Memorandum of Understanding which aims to expand cooperation, exchange of ideas and research collaborations between the two institutions.