Services provided by GYFS
Griffith Youth Forensic Service provides the following services to Queensland Department of Justice and Attorney-General (Youth Justice):
• Evidence-based pre-sentence and pre-treatment assessment reports to facilitate court decisions and treatment planning and
• A range of ecosystemic treatment approaches individually tailored to the individual needs of the young person and their family.
Griffith Youth Forensic Service also provides:
• Fee-for-service training and consultancy for a variety of stakeholders. For information about training.
• Research regarding the etiology, development and patterns of sexual offending by young persons, and intervention effectiveness. For more information refer to the type of research GYFS undertakes.
• Clinical placement and research opportunities. For more information refer to clinical placements and research opportunities.