Industry Engagement Officer
Karen coordinates matters relating to industry engagement, graduate and undergraduate employment opportunities and career planning activities for students.
- Builds partnerships with key employers offering graduate positions, clerkships, work experience volunteering and further opportunities for law students and Griffith Law School
- Provides relevant guidance and resources to students relating to graduate employment and career planning
- Coordinates industry networking events for Griffith Law School (please contact Karen to be added to the mailing list)
- Works with internal stakeholders in the management of alumni relations
- Provides social media coordination
- Coordinates the Law School’s Scholarships and prizes
- Associate Member, Australian Association of Graduate Employers (AAGE)
- Member, Griffith University Employer & Industry Engagement Group
Karen is available on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.