BSc, LLB (Hons), LLM, PhD (Melbourne)
- Philosophy of Gilles Deleuze
- History, procedure and technologies of judgement
- Post-structuralism and law
- The right of possession in Australian common law
- Law and the Question of the Animal - A Critical Jurisprudence, 2013, Routledge Taylor & Francis Group, Great Britain (co-edited with Y. Otomo).
- Jurisdiction in Deleuze: The Expression and Representation of Law, Abingdon: Routledge-Cavendish, 2012.
- 'Law's Animal' in Law and the Question of the Animal - A Critical Jurisprudence, Routledge Taylor & Francis Group, Great Britain, pg. 1-9 (with Y. Otomo), 2013.
- 'The jurisprudence meaning of the animal: a critique of the subject of rights in the laws of scienter and negligence' in Law and the Question of the Animal - A Critical Jurisprudence, Routledge Taylor & Francis Group, Great Britain, pg. 89-101, 2013.
- 'Intersex: Between Law and Nature' in A. Hickey-Moody and P. Malins (eds) Deleuzian Encounters: Studies in Contemporary Social Issues, Basingstoke: Palgrave MacMillan, 2007.
- 'The Trial: Elements of a Legal Assemblage of Desire' in P. Rush and A. Kenyon (eds) An Aesthetics of Law and Culture: Text, Images, Screens, London: Elsevier, 2004.
- 'The Activity of Judgement: Deleuze, Jurisdiction and the Procedural Genre of Jurisprudence' (2011) 7(3) Law, Culture and Humanities, 463-483.
- 'Jurisdiction of Control: Judgement and Procedural Forms in Thomas v Mowbray' (2010) Griffith Law Review 19(2), 307-329.
- 'The Risks of Power: Writing About Torture, Terror and Force in Legal Theory' (2006) The Australian Feminist Law Journal 24, 125-140.
- 'The Cinematics of Jurisprudence: Scenes of Law's Moving Image' (2005) 17(1) Law and Literature, 131-152.
- 'Cases, Files, Judgments: How to Open Up Lawbooks', Melbourne Forum on Doctoral Legal Research, "Knowing, Acting, Creating", University of Melbourne, Melbourne, 18-19 February 2010.
- 'Persons of Animal Law', Postgraduate and Early Career Researchers Workshop on Methodological Approaches to Legal Scholarship, "In Search of Authority, Rebellion and Action", University of Melbourne, Melbourne, 18-19 December 2008.
- 'Control Jurisdiction: The Terror of Judgment', Law and Society Association of Australia and New Zealand 2007 International Conference, "Markings: Sites of Analysis, Discipline, Interrogation", University of Melbourne, Melbourne, 28-30 November 2007.
- 'To Put to Flight: The Right of Possession', Critical Legal Conference 2007, "Walls", Birkbeck College, University of London, London, 14-17 September 2007.
- 'Jurisdiction and the Right of Possession', Institute for International Law and the Humanities Postgraduate Roundtable, "Power, Property and Possession", University of Melbourne, Melbourne, 7 June 2007.
- 'Individuations of Legal Personality', 3rd Melbourne Legal Theory Workshop, "Limit, Exception, Emergency, Miracle", University of Melbourne, Melbourne, 22-24 November 2006.
- 'Scenes of Ignorance and Jurisdiction', 13th Conference of the Law and Literature Association of Australia, "Passages: Law, Aesthetics, Politics", University of Melbourne, Melbourne, 13th-14th July 2006.
- 'Imperial Law, Signification and the Regime of Paranoia: Questions of Advocacy and Free-speech', 12th Conference of the Law and Literature Association of Australia, "Traumas of Law", Griffith University, Brisbane, 9th-11th July 2004.