Griffith Law School graduates play an important role in shaping the lives of our students through professional mentoring and preparing our students for competitions like the Wilem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot.
We work closely with a number of local, national and international organisations.
- Council of Australian Law Deans
- Australian Law Teachers Association
- International Association of Law Schools
- Law and Society Association of Australia and New Zealand
- Law, Literature and the Humanities Association of Australia and New Zealand
- Australasian Intellectual Property Teachers Association
- The Australian Clinical Legal Education Network
- Queensland Law Society
- Women's Lawyers Association of Queensland
- The Committee of Australian Law Administrators
Our graduates are part of a global network of professionals using their skills to make remarkable contributions. Read about our alumni and their stories.