Griffith Law School graduates play an important role in shaping the lives of our students through professional mentoring and preparing our students for competitions like the Wilem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot.
We work closely with a number of local, national and international organisations.
- Council of Australian Law Deans
- Australian Law Teachers Association
- Australasian Intellectual Property Teachers Association
- The Australian Clinical Legal Education Network
- Queensland Law Society
- Women's Lawyers Association of Queensland
- The Committee of Australian Law Administrators
Sessional teaching at Griffith Law School
Are you interested in teaching work at Griffith Law School? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a brief covering letter outlining your areas of teaching expertise and interest. Your details will then be kept on file, and should suitable opportunities arise, you will be contacted to come and meet with the Deputy Head of School to discuss those opportunities in the context of an informal interview.
Our graduates are part of a global network of professionals using their skills to make remarkable contributions. Read about our alumni and their stories.