Call for Papers
A Review Dedicated to the Socio-Legal, Inter-disciplinary, Critical and Theoretical Study of Law
The Griffith Law Review: Law Theory Society is pleased to announce the following publishing opportunities.
Opportunity exists for manuscripts encompassing inter-disciplinary, socio-legal, critical and theoretical legal scholarship to be considered for the following issues.
The deadlines for consideration for each issue are:
- 25(4) (December 2016) - 3rd June 2016
- 26(1) (March 2017) - 31st August 2016
Special Issue: Ecological Restoration and the Law: Recovering Nature's Past for the Future
- 26(2) (June 2017) - Special Issue
- Special Issue Editors: Professor Benjamin J Richardson and Associate Professor Afshin Akhtar-Khavari
- Abstracts due: 1 July 2016
- Deadline for manuscripts: 30 November 2016
- Download call for papers (PDF 119k)
For more information concerning submissions please contact:
- Dr Ed Mussawir & Dr Tim Peters (Managing Editors)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org