Frontline Leadership: Maximising Potential
12th Annual School Leaders Conference
The Professional Development Network in partnership with the Centre for Leadership and Management in Education thank you for your attendance at the 12th Annual Conference on Educational Leadership, Frontline Leadership: Maximising Potential.
The 2008 PDN School Leaders Conference was held at the Sofitel Gold Coast, Broadbeach on Thursday 28 - Friday 29 August, 2008. The Conference was a great success with Conference commendations including:
I really enjoyed the opportunity for personal professional development. It allowed me time to breathe and apply understandings and new knowledges to school issues.
Great to be able to have the time for professional interaction and collegiality. A very enjoyable, re-energising and productive 2 days.
Congratulations PDN on an outstanding effort! This is the best conference I have been to in 20 years! I will be back next year.
Frontline Leadership: Maximising Potential connected frontline perspectives on leadership with the best practice from leaders in the field today. Our dynamic line up of speakers, challenged, energised and inspired. The theme of leadership resonated throughout the Conference with our speakers attending all sessions and many providing below their presentations for you.
The 2008 Conference presenters were:
- Ms Trina Beard, Educational Consultant & Past Senior Principal, Kelvin Grove State College - Workshop (PDF39k)
- Dr Brenda Beatty, Faculty of Education, Monash University - Keynote (PDF 224k)
- Dr Neil Carrington, National Director, ACER Leadership Centre - Workshop (PDF 83k)
- Professor Neil Dempster, Faculty of Education, Griffith University
- Dr John Edwards, Managing Director, Edwards Explorations - Keynote (PDF 53k) and Workshop (PDF 47k)
- Mr Norm Hunter, Educational Consultant & Past Principal, Hillbrook Anglican School - Workshop (PDF 103k)
- Associate Professor Peter Jordan, Griffith Business School, Griffith University - Workshop (PDF 50k)
- Mr David Koutsoukis, David Koutsoukis Education - Keynote (PDF 2206k), Workshop (PDF 3337k), Website
The PDN thanks this year's Sponsors for their support and involvement; and commend to you their outstanding products and quality service. Many thanks to ELECTROBOARD, Ricoh, TeachersUnion Health & Tynan MacKenzie.
To support the operation of the PDN, schools and district offices pay an annual subscription fee which is based on school size. In turn, the PDN provides a range of quality programs throughout the year at minimal cost to subscribers. Such events include: a two day residential conference, professional development and training activities, twilight workshops and breakfast addresses.The PDN welcome your subscription enquiry.
See you next year!
Conference Enquiries Email: email@example.com
General Enquiries Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2008 PDN Platinum Sponsor
2008 PDN Gold Sponsor
2008 PDN Silver Sponsor
2008 PDN Silver Sponsor