Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, 4th - 5th August 2017
The Centre for Clean Environment and Energy, Griffith University will host The Catalyst and Catalysis Forum (CCF) at beautiful Australian coastal city of Gold Coast at Crowne Plaza Hotel and Conference Centre, Gold Coast Queensland Australia.
The forum is used as an interactive platform to gather leading scientists working in the field to exchange exciting ideas, debate important scientific questions and discuss future directions of energy and environmental catalyst and catalysis. The conference will cover the topics that include but are not limited to:
- Photocatalyst and photocatalysis
- Electrocatalyst and electrocatalysis
- Industrial catalysts and catalysis
- Energy conversion and storage materials
- Novel catalyst fabrication methods
- Computational design of catalyst and mechanistic studies of catalysis.
The Centre for Clean Environment and Energy
Registrations have been extended till 10th July 2017
Abstract submissions deadline is 1st July 2017