Asia Pacific Conference on Energy and Environmental Materials
9th –11th February 2014
Asian Pacific Conference on Energy and Environmental Materials (APCEEM) will be held at the Gold Coast City, Queensland State.
Topics include, but are not limited to
- Energy conversion and storage materials.
- Photocatalysts for environmental applications.
- Functional biomaterials.
- Novel applications of functional materials.
- Novel fabrication methods.
- Computational design of functional materials.
Sea World Resort and Water Park, Gold Coast, Australia
Conference and Accommodation will be at Sea World Resort and Water Park just 5 minutes from downtown Surfers Paradise, guests will enjoy direct Broadwater frontage and access to premier surf beaches. This is the only resort in Australia to have a 1.6ha Water Park, giving guests free unlimited use of our full-sized slides, mammoth plunge and kids’ splash zone. The Water Park comes as a welcome addition to the resort’s existing lagoon pool area and Water Play aqua playground. In house guests will enjoy an early morning tour of Shark Bay.
8th February 2014
- Delegates arrive and check in at Nara Sea World Resort.
- Registration desk open from 3pm - 6pm
- 6 pm Beach BBQ Dinner at Phillip Park, Seaworld drive, Main Beach
9th February 2014
- Full day Conference in Ocean Room
- Conference Dinner - 6pm Delegates meet at Resort main entrance to catch bus to local restaurant. Full details in program.
10th February 2014
- Full day Conference
- Dinner provided for in house guests at Shoreline Restaurant
11th February 2014
- 7.55 am Shark Bay Experience Seaworld staff will collect delegates outside Gift shop in Reception area Main Lobby
- Delegates Check out of Accommodation 10am leave bags with Concierge.
- Half Day Conference