Family and friends support program
Griffith College recognises the important role that family and friends play in providing support and encouragement to students throughout their education.
Griffith College is therefore committed to providing you as a family member or friend of a prospective or current student, the opportunity to join the College community through the Family and Friends Program.
This program will enable you to work collaboratively with us to support your student with balancing the demands of higher education and other commitments. The program will also provide you with advice on how you can enhance your knowledge and strategies to further assist and encourage your student to achieve success throughout their tertiary studies.
The Family and Friends Program comprises of:
- Face-to-face Information Sessions;
- Informative student and staff videos;
- Ongoing communication throughout your student’s studies to provide just in time information on key dates and support tips;
- Opportunity to attend the Graduation celebration events to celebrate your student’s success;
- Opportunity to share your experiences and advice for family and friends of future students.