Step-by-step instructions on how to apply to Griffith College
Applying to Griffith College couldn’t be easier! Below are detailed instructions for each step of the journey to becoming a student.
CREDIT FOR PRIOR LEARNING
You can apply for credit transfer for prior learning, which may reduce the time taken to complete your program. Griffith College may consider:
- Formal study undertaken in recognised tertiary institutions in Australia, including universities, colleges, TAFEs and other post-secondary education institutions;
- Programs delivered by recognised professional bodies, employers and other authorities, where appropriate certification is available; and
- Demonstrable expertise and relevant experience.
You need to apply using the Credit transfer application form. If sending by email, the certified copies of the originals must also be posted.
I have applied- now what happens?
Once you lodge your application it usually only takes 3-4 working days in order to receive your offer letter from Griffith College. A provisional offer letter means that you may have outstanding conditions which need to be met before you can enrol. These conditions will be outlined on your offer letter.
Once you receive your offer to study at Griffith College, you need to accept your offer in order to secure your place. The last page of your offer letter is your acceptance form. You need to read and sign this and scan it back to firstname.lastname@example.org
Each trimester, enrolment into classes is opened up two weeks before orientation. You will receive an email from the College to let you know when enrolment will be open and instructions on how to enrol. We recommend that you enrol as soon as possible so that you can secure your timetable. Why?
- create your timetable to suit your lifestyle
- organise your student ID card
- get access to the University wifi
- avoid the queues at O week so you can concentrate on the fun!