Benefits of joining a registered Club
- Volunteering Opportunities
- Skill development
- Meet like minded people and make new friends
- Social and networking opportunities
- Exclusive entry to events at subsidised rates
- Insurance coverage at events- For Griffith Students only
Benefits of leading a Club Committee
- Develop club management and leadership skills- Joining a club allows you to develop leadership and club governance skills within an environment of your peers.
- Connect with community & industry
- Organise & conduct events
- Exclusive access to training resources and conferences
- Access to equipment
- Access to an office and store room
- Access to rooms on campus- Room bookings processed by the
- Clubs Office
- Financial Assistance- Subsidy for club expenditure (for eligible clubs for approved items)
- Awards Night- Recognition of club achievements
Why join a Club at Griffith?
There are so many benefits to joining a Club at Griffith, have a listen to what our student have to say.
Campus Life in conjunction with Griffith University's Clubs and Societies, the Student Representative Council and the Griffith University Postgraduate Student Association are proud to present the Cultural Festival. This is your chance to experience the world through international food, great music and amazing cultural performances.