Grants support our high-quality research
Browse our list of current grants, which provide significant funding for our CCEE researchers.
- Professor Huijun Zhao, Dr Yulin Zhong, Professor Hua Zhao, Zhijian Zhuo, Low Cost Solution-Processable 2D Nanomaterials for Smart Windows, ARC Linkage Project, 2017–2020, $813,210.
- Professor San Thang, Dr Yulin Zhong, Dr Pejman Talemi, Professor Wayne Cook, Tailoring Nanocomposites with Controllable Structural-Property Relationship, ARC Discovery Project, 2017–2019, $300,000.
- Professor Shanqing Zhang, A New Integrated Photo-electrochemical Device Fabrication and Testing System, ARC Linkage - Infrastructure (LIEF), 2015.
- Professor Huijun Zhao, Professor Kewen Wang and Professor Shanqing Zhang, A New Management Tool for Effective Wastewater Source Control, ARC Linkage Project grant, 2012–2016, $1.95m.
- Professor Shanqing Zhang, Designing plasmon-enhances photocatalysts for solar-driven water pollutant removal, ARC Discovery Project (including Fellowship), 2013–2015, $90,000.
- Professor Huijun Zhao and Haimin Zhang, Photoelectrocatalysis-based Techniques for Bactericidal Applications, ARC Discovery Project (including Fellowship), 2015–2017, $299,970.
Professor Huijun Zhao, Dr Yulin Zhong, Professor Nam-Trung Nguyen, Dr Wayne Hall, Professor Ming Wei, A Scanning Probe Microscopy System with Precise Environmental Control for in situ Nanofabrication and Characterization, Griffith University Research Infrastructure Program, 2017, $504,000.