Write a winning resume, and be sure to make a great first impression when you apply for advertised and unadvertised positions.Learn more
Impress your future employer with a strong application. We teach you how to handle selection criteria and write great cover letters.Read more
The key to a great interview is great preparation. Find out what employers are looking for, and how to put your best foot forward. We cover:
- The types of questions you might be asked
- What to research before your interview
- How to effectively answer questions
- Some tips on how to present yourself during the interview.
In the age of all things digital, keep your portfolio online. Learn how to showcase your education and experience, and keep track of your studies at the same time.Find out more
We can assist with Course and Career Decisions, Career Management, Labour Market Information, Career Planning, Interview and Assessment Centre Preparation.Make a booking
Read important information about working in Australia in part time, casual or graduate employment, and learn where your degree could take you in your home country. You'll find:
- Video information about working in Australia
- Helpful resources for getting a job at home
- Info about the assistance our Careers Service can provide.
Find the answer by asking a question 24/7.