New to eCareerCoach?
If you have completed one trimester of your business degree and have a current GPA of 4 or above you can sign up for eCareerCoach now!
To complete your registration you will need a copy of your resume (checked by Careers and Employment) and your unofficial transcript, which you can find by visiting your My Griffith account > My details > Get academic transcript
Benefits• Developing and enhancing your professional and communication skills
• Exploring new career ideas or areas of interest
• Gaining an understanding of the current work environment and what a typical day may look like
• Enables you to make informed career decisions
• Understand how the coaches got to where they are today
What can you discuss with your coach?
You can discuss any of the following areas with your coach:
• Advice on professional associations
• Career/industry trends
• Coach’s story
• Coach’s tips
• Day in the life of a _________
• Desirable skills in industry of interest
• Intercultural communication
• Leadership skills
• People management skills
• Resume review
• Workplace flexibility
There are resources available within the program to help you draft your ‘coach request’, follow up and thank you emails.
Already involved?Have you already completed your registration and quiz? You can start connecting with coaches now!
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page to find out more.