Internships and exchange
Gain 'hands-on' experience through business internships, project-based industry experience and other Work Integrated Learning (WIL) programs or study overseas and earn credit towards your degree.
- Internships for Griffith Business School students - Local and global opportunities
- Griffith exchange programs and short-term exchanges
Develop your leadership skills.
Mentoring and Peer Assisted Study Sessions (PASS)
Get help with your studies and career development from experienced students - or share your experiences with others by becoming a student mentor.
- eCareerCoach - an online program that connects current business students with alumni and industry professionals to receive valuable industry advice
- Central mentoring programs - students helping students across Griffith to study, and settle into university life.
- Griffith Business School Peer Assisted Study Sessions (PASS) - lead or take part in group study sessions for specific courses
- Griffith Industry Mentoring Program - be partnered with an industry mentor to support with your career development
Professional development programs
Develop your personal and professional skills so you're ready for life after university.
- Preparing for Success - for Nathan, Gold Coast and Logan students
- Other professional development opportunities for Griffith Business School students
Scholarships, prizes and awards
Griffith offers a wide range of scholarships to assist with the costs of course fees, textbooks, accommodation and living expenses.
Griffith Business School (GBS) offers undergraduate students a series of Awards designed to acknowledge and reward academic excellence, have aspirational value to students, and provide a mechanism to foster a greater sense of engagement with the GBS and Griffith Community.
The Griffith Business School Academic Excellence Society
The GBS Academic Excellence Society (ACES) was established in 2014 to recognise and reward academic excellence. Membership is open to current business students who have achieved a high level of academic excellence. ACES rewards its members with letters of recommendation, access to professional development events, and networking opportunities with peers and staff. Facilitated by Griffith Business School, the Society is shaped by the interests and activities of its members.Benefits of membership:
- Letter of Acknowledgement from the Head of School on confirmation of membership.
- Membership to the GBS ACES closed Facebook page.
- Information about relevant seminars, conferences and events.
- Invitation to a Welcome event early in the Trimester – attended by representatives from Griffith Business School.
- Letter of Recommendation (on request).
- Supported and/or assisted with applications for Honours College.
Make friends and professional connections by getting involved in a student club, society or committee. There's a huge variety of groups to suit many interests and aspirations. Check out some of our most active student associations below.
If you're a high achieving student, the Griffith Honours College can help you reach your full potential. You'll have opportunities to enrich your university study with mentoring, international experiences, leadership roles and community engagement activities.