Manager, Alumni (Business)
- Strategic and operational direction of the GBS Alumni Network and resulting programs.
- Lead and manage the alumni program of the school and its external engagement.
- Strategic partnerships with external stakeholders.
- Enhance the provision of services and benefits to alumni.
- Manage relationships with external stakeholders which are fruitful to the Business School in terms of income generation, recruitment of industry partners, Work Integrated Learning / Mentoring partners etc.
- International development and the extension of Alumni activities into the international arena.
- Manage the resources and finances of the network, and of administration support staff engaged to support the activities of the network.
- Contribute to the development of a strategic role for the Griffith Business School’s alumni in pursuing Griffith's objectives.